- Guidance is needed to implement SAP Note 175842.
- While creating report RQEVAC50 of SAP Note 175842 in transaction SE38, messages are raised:
- Object can only be created in SAP package - Message no. TR015
- Original system set to "SAP" - Message no. TR013
In transaction SNOTE following error message is received:
"Object REPS RQEVAC50 does not exist; create it
Message no. SCWN317
The SAP Note that you want to implement contains changes to an object that does not yet exist in your system.
SAP Notes contain only changes to objects that already exist. This means that the the system cannot automatically create new objects during
the implementation of this SAP Note.
1. Cancel the SAP Note implementationl.
2. Create an empty object REPS RQEVAC50 with the corresponding object editor.
3. Restart the SAP Note implementation."
Message TK753 might also occur, as symptom:
Object directory entry R3TR PROG RQEVAC50 does not exist
The object directory entry (TADIR) for object cannot be displayed since it does not exist at this time.
The function terminates.
Correct your entries."
- Error M7096 - 'Goods movement not possible with mvmt type &' during reversal.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM, QM-IM-UD, TR015, SE38, RQEVAC50, 175842, 'TR 015', TR 015, TR 013, Verwendungsentscheid, movement, reverse, usage decision, stock posting, reversal, SPAU, M7 096 , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.