- A Dashboard is opened in Adobe Reader
- A yellow bar prompts you to trust the document
- Xcelsius 2008 All Service Packs
- Adobe Reader 9 and 10
- Adobe flash player 10.0 onwards
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Dashboard in Xcelsius 2008
- To export this Dashboard to .PDF format go to File-->Export-->PDF
- Save the file to a location
- Now open the saved PDF document in Adobe Reader
- A pop-up saying "Some features have been disabled to avoid potential security risks. Only enable these features if you trust this document" is displayed
- Here you get two options to "trust this document one time only" and "Trust this document always"
The pop-up is received due to added security features in Adobe Reader
In the Adobe Reader
- Click on Edit-->Preferences
- Select the Multimedia trust (legacy) Category on the left side of the window
- Select "Other documents" under "Trust Options" frame
- Select "Permission for Adobe(R) Flash(R) Player is set to Prompt"
- Change values for "Change permission for selected multimedia player to: Always"
- Click OK
- Now open the PDF again without any prompt for trusting the document
KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008