You want to show the repeated text on each individual line for a report.
This example will be based on the standard report Opportunity Volume. However, the same settings can be applied to any Browser or MS Excel Based reports.
SAP Business by Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center and the Design Reports view.
- Open the Opportunity Volume report (CRMOPPU_Q0002) and choose the desired variable selection.
- Add the Calendar Year/Month, Employee responsible, Sales partner and Country characteristics to the rows.
- You noticed that the Calendar Year/Month value, for example Sep 2011, is shown only once for the whole group of Employee responsible.
- You would like to have the Calendar Year/Month value displayed (repeated) for each row for each Employee responsible.
In order to show the repeated text on each individual line for a report you need to adjust the Table Setting as follow:
1. For Browser Based reports.
When you open the Browser Based report with the display format to table and go to the View you will see the Chart/Table Settings. When you go to the Table tab you can change the layout of the table.
In this case you need to tick the checkbox next to the Display Repeated Texts. This indicator allow you to specify whether repeated texts are to be displayed more than once.
Note: By default, the setting is deactivate.
2. For MS Excel Based reports.
When you open the MS Excel Based report with the display format to table and click on the SAP tab, from the menu, the icon with the Settings appears. Using the Settings options you can change the layout of the table.
In this case you need to Un-tick the Suppress Repeated Values option (the tick 'V' next to the text should disappear).
This indicator allow you to specify whether repeated texts are to be displayed more than once.
Note: By default, the setting is activated.
repeated text; browser reports; excel repors , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To