SAP Enterprise Portal behaves inconsistently with runtime errors/exceptions after a successful installation, migration, upgrade to SAP NW 7.3x, NW 7.40, NW 7.50 etc.
Example issues encountered can be:
- Blank page after portal installation when loading administration user interefaces like portal, nwa etc.
- Portal runtime error when importing/Exporting Portal content or Themes.
- Problem with JCO pools and Session Release Agent mechanism
- Portal runtime error when navigating through quick links
- Exceptions in defaultTrace files such like:
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.lastIndexOf(int) of a null object loaded from local variable 'styleSheetURL'
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java
- SAP Enterprise Portal
upgrade deploy 7.3 NW netweaver Portal installation update patch version SP5 SP05 SP6 SP06 SP7 SP07 SP8 SP08 SP9 SP09 , KBA , EP-PIN , SAP Enterprise Portal (On Premise) , BC-UPG , Upgrade - general , BC-INS , Installation Tools (SAP Note 1669327) , BC-JAS , NetWeaver Application Server Java , EP-PIN-MIG , Upgrades issues (6.4 / 7.0 to >=7.3) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.