You have created an extension field, of type Amount, Quantity or Decimal. However when you try to to add your field to the respective data source or report via the further usage you get the message 'No reports and data sources found'.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the Adaptation mode.
- Add an extension field of type Amount, Quantity or Decimal.
- Select the field and click the Further Usage link.
- Click the Data sources and Reports tab.
- Instead of the list of the available Data sources and reports you get the following message: No reports and data sources found.
The system behavior is as designed.
The system only allows you to add an extension field as a key figure to a data source and to corresponding reports when the aggregation of the key figure and data source match. The system thereby prevents incorrect results from being displayed in reports.
In SAP Business ByDesign: From the help center (search) you may use the following documents to find out what extension field can be added to a data source.
data source, no reports found, no reports and data sources found, extension field, key figure, characteristic, not possible to add field, business analytics, extensibility, 'No reports and data sources found , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To