You, as a time administrator, may have a requirement to configure a time account type with recurrence date matching company's fiscal year, not calendar year (such as from Feb 01 to Jan 31). You wonder how to achieve this.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project and click the Open Activity List view.
- Select the Fine-Tune arrow, find the activity Time Accounts - <country name> and open it.
- Select the Maintain Time Account Types link.
- Select the respective time account type, set Recurrence to such as Annual, February 1 to January 31.
- In the below Details, change the Bookable From and Bookable To to Start of time account and End of time account and select the Save and Close.
- Select the Maintain Time Account Rules link.
- Select the respective time account type, select the Add Row button in Details to add a new rule or select the existing rule.
- In the Accrual Rule tab, set Accrual Date to Annually, February 1.
- Fill in other fields and select the Save and Close.
KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To