- Error: 'The instruction at 0x005c0ba3 referenced memory at 0x0c75ff68. The memory could not be read'
- Cannot export the report to Excel (97-2003) format.
- When exporting some reports to MS Excel from Crystal Reports, it fails, and displays an error.
"The instruction at 0x005c0ba3 referenced memory at 0x0c75ff68. The memory could not be read'"
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report which contains a cross-tab.
- The cross-tab contains a number of columns greater than the number of rows.
- The cross-tab contains some empty columns caused by the presence of null values in the database.
- In the cross-tab expert, select the option 'suppress empty column'.
- Export the report to MS Excel (97-2003) format.
It will display the error:
"The instruction at 0x005c0ba3 referenced memory at 0x0c75ff68. The memory could not be read."
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01575981, and ADAPT01695505
- The issue is resolved in the following product update:
- Crystal Reports 2008:
- Service Pack 7
- Crystal Reports 2013:
- Support Pack 03
CR, export, xls, excel , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013