There is no immediate transfer of changes for PDS relevant data.
An execution of RIMODGEN (/CFM1) or RIMODACT/RIMODAC2 (/CFM2, /CFM3) is needed to transfer changes of the following objects:
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Routing (in Production Planning Scenario)
- Recipe (in Process Industries Scenario)
- Production Version
These steps can be done manually or via batch jobs.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN, TRANSFER_ALLOWED, EV_ALLOWED, BOM, Bill of Materials, Production Version, Prod. Version, Recipe, PDS, Automatic Transfer. , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PDS , Production Data Structure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.