Processing a dimension fails after adding a valid formula to a member with the following error:
Failed to expand K2 function for dimension X´s member formulas
MDX statement error:"Value Y for characteristic Z"
- X is the dimension that contains the member which received the formula;
- Y is a member, not necessary from dimension X;
- Z is the technical name of the characteristic that contain the formula for member Y;
Transaction UJKT can be used to test validity of formula.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
dimension processing, k2 expansion, Failed to expand K2 function for dimension, member formulas; , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-DIM , Dimension Management , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM , Admin , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.