In Xcelsius, the snapshot in all formats (flash, HTML, PDF, PowerPoint) except Excel , display old data.
Xcelsius 2008 SP3 FP3.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Xcelsius.
- Insert a combo box and a grid from components in the canvas.
- In the cell A1 in Excel type ‘Data’ and in A2 type ‘value’.
- In combo box Properties under General tab go to Data Insertion and map data in Destination with A2 cell in Excel.
- In Grid Properties under General tab go to Data and map with A1 and A2 cells in Excel
- Preview the dashboard and generate a SWF.
- In the combox box component select any other label except Label1 from the drop down list.
- Go to File > Snapshot > Flash(SWF)/PDF.
- Save the file locally on the computer.
- Open the saved swf and pdf file.
- The snapshot displays Label 1 and its data.
The issue has been identified as a defect and is currently escalated to Product Group under ADAPT01562288.
Xcelsius,snapshot,old data. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed