- The basic steps of optimizations processes for BPC Microsoft & BPC Netweaver are explained in this note.
- For BPC Microsoft, the Write Back WB table + FAC2 table + FACT table are used in the optimization process;
- For BPC Netweaver, Fact Table [F-Table] + Write Back Table [open request in BW InfoCube] + Fact 2 Table [equivalent to E-Table] are the equivalent.
- "Lite" and "Light" mean the same thing, but there is inconsistent usage of the term in the product.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for Netweaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for Netweaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for Netweaver
light, optimisation, optimise, optimises, optimize, optimization,required,this time,data model,dimension table,fact table , KBA , light , performance , how-to , consulting , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.