- The cost component split values for a co-product or a by-product are not correct, even though the price differences are correct or
- The cost component split for a co-product or a by-product is inconsistent or
- The total price differences rolled-up by multi level price determination are not correct for a scenario with more than one output per process.
- Material Ledger Active.
- Controlling (CO).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package fo SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
CKM3 CKM3N CKM3 N co-product coproduct co product by-product byproduct by product multilevel multi-level multi level inconsistency inconsistent inconsistencies incon CO-PC-ACT Actual Costing Material Ledger ML error OKTZ CKMLKEV MLCCSPD CKMCCC KO88 CO88 cost component split ccs view standard actual price rescale activation change negative order settlement sum total price differences rescaled fallback missing MLCCS fixed fix variable variables element structure inconsistency inconsistencies inconsistent incon account level lower CO-PC-ACT Actual Costing Material Ledger ML error movement type 531, good receipts , KBA , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing/Material Ledger , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.