- A billing document contains a pricing condition which is not expected, because it has a requirement in pricing procedure which is expected to be not fulfilled.
- A sales document is created with reference to another sales document or a billing document. It contains a pricing condition which is not expected, because it has a requirement in pricing procedure which is expected to be not fulfilled.
- The pricing analysis shows this pricing condition twice, with the following messages:
- Condition ignored (requirement NNN not fulfilled)
- Condition has been found
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Double, duplicate, VE111, VE207, pricing, condition determination, requirement, pricing_copy, copy control, Preisfindung, Bedingung, Kopiersteuerung , KBA , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.