The Application Exception
Please send D:\Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\win32_x86\crw32.dmp to program author.
after setting the datasource location from the stored procedure connected report to universe based on the same stored procedure.
Business Objects XI3.1
Crystal Reports 2008
There are several strings in the stored procedure and by default Universe connection set size 65534 bytes. The result set is too big for set datasource location process.
The resolution is to limit the result set.
1. Open the universe in Universe designer
2. Go to File > Parameter > Control tab
3. Change the limit for result set to a small number like 10 records
4. Re-export the universe to the Enterprise
5. Close and reopen Crystal Reports
6. Open the report and try to change the datasource.
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem