- It is not possible to add a new handling unit (HU) into the system in WM.
- When trying to add a new item in transaction LI11N, error message L3 785 is issued: "Determination of HUs not supported in inventory".
- A new handling unit (HU) / storage unit (SU) cannot be added during a warehouse management (WM) physical inventory count.
- New HU's cannot be added when adding an inventory count in transaction LI11N.
- Error message L3785 is issued: "Determination of HUs not supported in inventory".
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LO-HU , Handling Unit Management , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LO-HU-PR , Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.