- You are using the BusinessObjects XI Integration for SAP Solutions ('Integration Kit for SAP').
- You are trying to import the file BusinessObjectsKM.PAR to your Enterprise Portal, per the Installation Guide for the Integration Kit or the SDN Wiki Article 'Integrate BOEXI3.1 into a KM Navigation into SAP EP portal'
- When Importing the BusinessObjectsKM.PAR file using the Archive Uploader, you see an error message:
- ERROR: Operation failed: The archive BusinessObjectsKM has not been deployed.
- ERROR: Exception caught: com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.PortalException: Archive not found: BusinessObjectsKM.par
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal 7.0X
- SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.1 or higher
- SAP BusinessObjects Integration Kit for SAP Solutions XI 3.1 or higher
BOBJ, parfile, PIK, upload, import, KM Configuration archive, respository , KBA , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.