- Save Dialog window only display Roles
- Save Dialog window doesn't display History
- Only Roles are available in the Save Dialog window when saving a report to an SAP system from Crystal Reports
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports 2011
- Integration Kit for SAP Solutions for XI R2
- Integration Kit for SAP Solutions for XI 3.1
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off an SAP BEx Query
- Under the menu SAP, select: Create New Report from a Query
- In the SAP Logon window, select the SAP System to connect to, then enter your user name and password
- In the Select Query for your Crystal Reports, select the BEx Query you want to connect to
- Design your report by adding database fields, text objects, group,... to the report
- Save the report to your SAP BW system
- Under the menu SAP, select: Save Report...
- In the dialog: Save a Crystal Reports to BW, notice there is only a choice to save to Roles
- When saving a report based off a BEx Query to SAP BW from Crystal Reports, it is only possible to save a report to a Role.
- This is why the Save Dialog window only show Roles the user has authorization to, and nothing else.
Crystal Reports, CR, SAP Integration Kit, BEx Query, Save Dialog , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011, feature pack 03 ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2