- When trying to use the UI (User Interface) configuration in component workbench, following waring messages are displayed
Caution: Application is running in Standard Simulation Mode (Message no. BSP_DLC_TOOLS066)
Display mode only, due to Standard Simulation Mode (BSP_DLC_TOOLS065)
- It's not possible to make any changes to the UI configurations
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
BSP_WD_CMPWB, WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMT , KBA , CA-WUI-CON , Configuration & Design Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.