- You create an OLAP BICS connection in the CMC.
- You create a new Web Intelligence (BI Launchpad) document using BEx. The connection is not available in the list.
- You create a new Web Intelligence Rich Client document using BEx. Once again, the connection is not available in the list.
- However, when you look in Information Design Tool (IDT), you can see the connection is available in the Repository Resources.
- Likewise, if you create a new document using Analysis Edition for OLAP, you can see the connection in the Open Data Source dialog.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 SP02 + Patch
not visible missing disappear webi java client olap bics webi rich client wrc infoview interactive analysis , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.