- Unable to launch Crystal Reports from SAP BI LaunchPad.
- When trying to open Crystal Reports for Enterprise from SAP BI LaunchPad, it displays the following information, and then nothing happen.
'A download to launch Crystal Reports for Enterprise should start automatically.*
If it does not start, click here to download.
If this download is blocked by your browser, please adjust your browser security settings or contact your local system administrator.
If a dialog box appears with the option to 'Open' or 'Save', click 'Open'.
*A desktop installation of the SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise designer is required for this action.'
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
CR4E, CRFE, CR for Enterprise, CR for Ent , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.