Spread sheet table disappears after refreshing the dashboard when the scroll bar is enabled in the table
- Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 3 (SP3) FixPack 3.2 (FP3.2)
Reproducing the Issue
- In Xcelsius designer, add one reset button, two Spreadsheet tables to the dashboard (XLF file).
- Set both the Spreadsheet tables into scroll bar mode.
- Make the two Spreadsheet tables as a trigger like: when click one another one will be shown.
- Preview the dashboard.
- Once the preview page is loaded, click one spreadsheet table to display another one, then click reset button to refresh the page.
- Click the spreadsheet table again, the table disappears with only scroll bar shown.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01487252.
This issue has been fixed in Xcelsius 2008 SP3 FP3.5.
xcelsius , scroll , spread sheet, .xlf , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed