- Cannot change the current language in Xcelsius 2008 SP4.
- The current language drop-down menu is grayed.
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008 SP4
Reproducing the Issue
- Install Xcelsius 2008 SP4 full build by changing the default install folder proposed by the wizard.
- Select some languages packs to install with the product (French, Italian).
- Launch Xcelsius.
- Go to File->Preferences and select "Languages" Tab.
- The current language drop-down list is grayed.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01599560.
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in Xcelsius 2008 SP6.
- Find the location of the the missing files (Xcelsius_xx.dll, xcext_sapu_res_xx.dll ...) xx refer to the Language abréviation (French=>FR, Italian=>IT). The directories of those files is like "[default install folder]\Xcelsius" (serach first in "Program Files\Business Objects\Xcelsius")
- Now install Xcelsius in "[default install folder]" finded before.
ADAPT01599561, languages, list deroulante, griser , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed