- When upgrading from BOE XIR2 or BOE XI 3.x to SAP BI 4.0 using the Upgrade Management Tool, AD / LDAP Groups are migrated to the new system but no users
- the migrated AD / LDAP Groups can be seen in the new system but they do not contain any users.
- Upon manually adding the AD / LDAP groups in the new system (using CMC), then the users will show up.
- The BI 4.0 destination system is already setup with AD / LDAP Authentication.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0
- Windows 2008 server
- Upgrade Management Tool (UMT)
- AD / LDAP
UMT AD Group Upgrade Management Tool , KBA , BI-BIP-UMT , Upgrade management tool , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.