You want to know how to collect HTTP traces from java and ABAP side in order to analyse issues in Enterprise Portal as frontend for specific application connecting to the backend.
The benefits on using the procedure from this KBA is that you will get detailed information about:
- RFC connection
- Backend background processes
- Total ammount of time for connection / processing / waiting
- Isolating and identifying performance bottlenecks
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Enterprise Portal 6.40 and newer releases.
- Solution Manager Diagnostics for Java installed and configured.
Solman, Trace Analysis, End-To-End Analysis (E2E), Enterprise Portal, EP, endtoend , KBA , SV-PERF-EP , SAP Enterprise Portal related performance issues , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-OBN , Object Based Navigation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.