- When saving a webi report based on unx universe you get the following error :
- Could not save the document to the repository for the following reason:
[repo_proxy 30] infoStore::ObjectExport::commit) Sorry, you do not have the right to 'Edit objects' (ID:6)for '<Name of Universe Name>.unx' (ID:5214).Please contact your administrator if you require this right.(hr=#0x80041e01)(error #-2147213823 (WIS 30567)
- Error not reproduced with unv universe.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects 4.0 SP01
- BI Launch Pad
- Interactive Analysis Desktop
UNX universe Webintelligence Aurora XI 4.0 4.1 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.