'Expert sans light' and 'Expert sans regular' fonts are not getting included in font drop down list of chart legend entry dialog box in Crystal Reports
Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Install the mentioned fonts in C:\Windows > Font folder
- Create a crystal report and observe the fonts are present in main font drop down list.
- Make a chart and edit the chart legend to open chart legend entry dialog box. The fonts are not listed here.
- This functionality does not currently exist in the product.
- 'Expert Sans Light' and 'Expert Sans Regular' fonts are of type .PFM
- The format legend entry dialog box do not include any font other than .TTF
To request a new feature or product enhancement, SAP has defined a new process and tool that is now available to customers called Idea Place: https://ideas.sap.com. Idea Place gives customers the ability to log their own Enhancement Requests and work more directly with our Technology and Development group.
SAP is committed to reviewing and responding to the ideas submitted on a regular basis. The ideas with the most votes will receive a higher level of attention for response and consideration. The processes and procedures associated with this site will continue to evolve and enhance over time. Refer to Knowledge Base Article 1515837 for more details.
- Click on Chart Expert
- Access Text tab
- Choose Legend title > Font to see .PFM fonts
fonts, expert sans light, expert sans regular, .pfm, .ttf, chart legend , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Product Enhancement