- There is a need to configure Trusted Authentication Single Sign On (SSO) by passing the username in the HTTP Header.
- KB 1593628 - Setting up Trusted Authentication in BI4 for BIlaunchPad and Opendocument using QUERY_STRING has already been applied and is working.
- How can I login to BI with an authentication method that is not supported or integrated with it.
- How to pass an external username to BI launchPad and Opendocument using an HTTP header value
- To note this method is not available for web services (dswsbobje) or client tools
zie single sign on sign-on automatic logon biauth htkba tskba , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.