You want to:
- Access data in an external SQL Server database with your SAP system
- Report against data in an external SQL Server database with Business Intelligence / Business Warehouse
- Use DBACockpit to monitor an external SQL Server instance
- Options and technical requirements to access an external SQL Server database
- How to setup a connection with UDConnect
- How to setup a connection with DBCon / Multiconnect
- How to monitor an external SQL Server Database using DBACockpit
- Workaround to connect remote SQLServer from Unix with ABAP Stack
- SAP System based on an ABAP Stack, a Java Stack or a Dual Stack
AS400, AS/400, RedHat, Suse, SLES, remote, verbinden, entfernte, SQL Server Datenbank, Verbindung, Fehler, Daten laden, aus, Anbinden einer MSS DB via dbacockpit, zentral überwachen, AIX, HP-UX, HPUX, OS/400, OS400, Solaris, SPARC, Solaris/SPARC, Z/OS, ZOS , KBA , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , BW-SYS-DB-MSS , BW on Microsoft SQL Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.