- Full quants are removed from a storage bin, even though a smaller quantity was requested.
- Complete stock removal occurs from a storage bin when creating a TO.
- Even though full stock removal is not flagged in customising for a storage type, complete quants are removed even if a smaller quantity is initially requested.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.