You, as a personnel administrator, would like to perform some tasks in the Regular Tasks view of any work centre such as Personnel Administration but the screen is empty.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Personnel Administration work center (or any).
- Select the Regular Tasks view.
The view may be empty and there is no task link or data displayed.
The issue might be caused by an outdated Silverlight Client Cache or Internet Explorer Cache on your machine.
To clean up the Silverlight client cache:
- Right-click into empty an space of the Regular Tasks view.
- Select Silverlight and go to the Application Storage tab.
- Select the Delete All button.
To clean up the Internet Explorer Cache:
- Select Tools - Internet Options.
- Choose Button Delete and keep Passwords and Preserve Favorites Web Site Data unchecked.
- Press Delete.
- Select Apply.
- Choose Ok.
If the issue still persists, report an incident to SAP support with the screenshot of the below screen:
- Go to the Home work center.
- Select the Check my computer settings option under the Common Tasks.
- Take a snapshot of the settings screen.
KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Product Enhancement