You note one of the following symptoms when performing Intracompany Stock Transport Orders (STOs):
- STO is created with document type UB, but, instead of selecting the order unit, the base unit of measure (UOM) is proposed.
- Due to the fact the base unit of measure is proposed, it's not possible to change the order unit, as error ME898 - "Order unit XX cannot be used" is issued.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ME 898, ME21N, ME27, Stock Transport Order, Intracompany, Base Unit of Measure, MARA-MEINS, Unit of Issue, MARC-AUSME, Order Unit EKPO-MEINS, ECC, PO, STO, PO unit, MEINS , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.