- Error activating element
- "Error Activating Element xxxxxxxxxxxxx" when transporting elements
- Missing Element Id when transporting query elements
- Error when transporting Query element
- Inconsistency in the target system
- Issues with Query transport
- Query transported but is not available in target system
- The transport couldn't be imported into target system.
- The activation of objects fails while activation.
- Start of the after-import method RS_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) ELEM
- Start of the after-import method RS_ELEM_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) ELEM
- SAP release independent
- BW release independent
CHECK_MISSING_ELEMENTS, target system, transport query, activating error, missing element, query element , KBA , BW-BEX-ET-CTS , Transport von BEx Objekten , BW-SYS , Basis System and Installation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.