- Crystal Reports .NET application fails to pass log on impersonation credentials and uses the local PC account and not the name as defined in the app.config file or in code.
- Using the ReplaceConnection() method.
Crystal Reports For Visual Studio 2010
Reproducing the Issue
Using the ReplaceConnection method as follows, fails:
rcd.DatabaseController.ReplaceConnection(oldConnInfo, newConnInfo, null, CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.DataDefModel.CrDBOptionsEnum.crDBOptionDoNotVerifyDB);
Three secSSO dependency files for both x86 and x64 were not distributed with the install or distribution packages
These files belong in the following folders:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01535248
- This issue is resolved in Service Pack 2 of Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
impersonation, CR for VS 2010, secsso , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem