- Transaction MI31 is used to create a physical inventory document for a material / plant / storage location and the error 'List contains no data' is issued upon execution.
- MI31 does not include all materials as expected.
- Execute the report MIK1 to create a physical inventory document for a Consignment Material.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, Fiscal Year, MI31, MIK1, Propose, Stock Segment, Acc to Stock, Incl. Matls Subj. to Phys. Inv, Incl. Btchs Subj. to Phys. Inv, Current Year, Re-Select, Include Inventorised Materials, App, Create Physical Inventory, , KBA , MM-IM-PI , Physical Inventory , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.