The Web Dynpro ABAP application runs in an iView in the Enterprise Portal. One of the following errors occur:
- The size of the iView is not correct
- Portal navigation does not work
- Sessions are not released
- Pop-Up window does not open or is not focused correctly
- Web Dynpro ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- SAP Portal
Web Dynpro, Webdynpro, Web Dynpro ABAP, WDA, WDA_GDPR, Domain Relaxing, Absolute Navigation, Object Based Navigation, Relative Navigation, OBN, Portalintegration, sm12 locks , KBA , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , EP-PIN-AI-WDA , Web Dynpro ABAP Integration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.