- When posting a goods receipt against a subcontract purchase order (PO) the components are not posted in the goods movement material document. The document was only posted for the header material.
- Sub-contracting PO items are not posted on the goods receipt document with movement 543.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, goods receipt, sub-contracting, 101, 543, components, purchase order, PO, ME21, ME21N, L, OK indicator, header item, MB01, subsequent adjustment, MB04, MIGO, MB01, CS03, BOM, bill of materials, MATDOC, ME2O, BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE, GM_CODE, 01, 07 , KBA , MM-IM-GR-SC , Subcontracting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.