Service agent records some times on project task and releases them. You find that these times are always sent to the project manager for approval even Mandatory Time Approval is not selected for the project in Project Management.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Projects view.
- Select the relevant project.
- Select the Edit button.
- Select the Project Plan tab.
- Select the Basic Data sub tab.
- Note that the Mandatory Time Approval box is not checked.
The Mandatory Time Approval setting is relevant for time recordings of internal employees only.
Time recordings on project task by service agents are always sent for approval to the project manager regardless of the project's approval setting.
*Time confirmation* *times* *Service agent* , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To