- You create condition records via idocs with type COND_A but conditions are created doubled.
- Once the idoc is processed in the KONP table you see double entries with identical KNUMH fields
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
E1KONH, KONP, COND_A, SD, KNUMH, validity, condition record, Konditionssatz, Doppeleinträge , KBA , SD-MD-CM , Conditions and Condition Maintainance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.