- Error L3803 is issued when creating a transfer order (TO).
- Error "Only stock from HU storage locations are allowed on HU &" is issued when creating a TO.
- You try to create a TO to place stock into an SU which also exists as a HU in a different storage location and error L3 803 is issued.
- Number ranges between storage units (SU) in a non handling unit (HU) managed storage location overlap with HU number ranges in a HU managed, non warehouse managed (WM) storage location.
- This can cause errors during WM postings for an SU that has the same HU number which is in a different storage location.
- Logistics General - Handling Unit Management (LO-HU)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
L3803, "L3 803",SNRO,LVS_LENUM, HU_VEKP, "Auf HU & sind nur Bestände aus HU-Lagerorten erlaubt", "Apenas são possíveis estoques de depósitos UC na UC &" , handling, units, storage, units , KBA , LO-HU , Handling Unit Management , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LO-HU-PR , Processing , LE-WM-STU , Storage Unit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.