- How to create a template?
- How to create a Crystal Reports template?
- How to create a report template in Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- To add a report in the list of report templates in Crystal Reports:
- In Crystal Reports, create a new report, or open an existing with all the elements for the template.
- Under the menu "File", select "Summary Info", and enter the report template name.
- Under the menu "File", select "Save As...", and navigate to the template folder at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports\Templates\en
The report is saved as a template and could be apply to other report from the menu "Report - Template Expert"
temp, source, way, format, functionally , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020