- During F110 run, CUP and CIG codes are not reported into the DME file created by RFFOIT_B
- Vendor invoice posted by MIRO doesn't contain CUP and CIG codes
- MIR4 follow on document does not contain CUP and CIG codes
- CUP and CIG not update in table CUP_DOC_IT
- Credit memos and invoice with the same CUP and CIG clearing
- Multiple Purchase Orders with different CUP and CIG
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
CUP, CIG, RFFOIT_B, record 50, MIRO, FB60, FAQ, multiple, F110, DME, SD, Sales an distribution, BOE, bill of exchange , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B1 , Payment transfer (w/o DE, US) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.