- The Member Selector in the Query Panel hangs when trying to select all descendants of the dimension. It takes many minutes to retrieve only a few thousand records in the List of Values.
- If "ALL MEMBERS" can be selected (i.e: including the #Unassigned Nodes, and All Descendants), Web Intelligence document refresh will fail after approximately 10 minutes with "No Data to Fetch"
- BI 4.0 SP01
- BW 7.01 SP07
- BICS BEx connector
- Web Intelligence (Interactive Analysis)
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new web Intelligence document in Web Intelligence Rich Client
- Select BEx BICS Query
- In Web Intelligence query panel, add 2 dimensional Results Objects: i.e. Employee; Key Figure
- Try and bring up the Member Selector for EMPLOYEE and "select all descendants"
- Product Defect ADAPT01532044 has been logged with Development for "DSL BICS fix for fetch of 'F4 Help' attributes (RSD1)"
BICS LOV in Webi uses ABAP function BICS_PROV_GET_MEMBERS to fetch members of a characteristics.
This function follows the parameter set for F4 BEx Help Values in transaction RSD1 (screenshot below)
Setting values for the column “Order for F4 Help” forces the display of all attributes every time the characteristics is called.
Currently, Web Intelligence retrieves all this information every time the LOV is displayed, when in fact it does not need it (it displays only the text attribute)
The following fix is planned for Patch2.1 (w/c 27th June 2011):
- Add 2 new registry entries (string keys) under
- For the 32-bit using Rich Client: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\default\WebIntelligence\Calculator]:
- For the 64-bit Web Intelligence:[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\default\WebIntelligence\Calculator]
Note 1: In a specific test case, a value of 4000 yielded good results, reducing fetch time from 20 minutes to under 5 minutes.
Note 2: Registry key usage:
BICSLOVChunkSize is defined as a string. It help create a chunk of List of Value of maximum the number given. The bigger the number the more likely the retrieval of the list of value will crash. Consider using a value between 100 and 5000. If you have 1000 values in your database and you set the BICSLOVChunkSize to 200. Then you will see a hierarchical view of 5 groups having eah 200 list of value.
BICSResultChunkSize is defined as a string. It limits the number of results that can be retrieved as a List of Value. If you have a List of Value which contains 1 Millions values and set the BICSResultChunkSize to 1000 than only the first 1000 rows will be retrieved. Therefore you will get a partial result set for the list of value.
Parallel correction for interoperability:
A parallel fix has been delivered via component BW-BEX-OT-BICS by way of a correction attached to Note 1593802.
Set all the values of column “Order for F4 Help” to 0 (zero) in BW Transaction RSD1 so that the attributes are not retrieved.
-> List of members are now displayed in 20 seconds.
- Chunk size of 50000 is often too big causing a JVM OutOfMemory exception (as denoted by keyword “Swing” in relevant logs)
freeze , stuck , inactive , dump , crash , several , thousand , fetch , Interactive, Analysis, webi, RichClient, performance, poor , KBA , BI-RA-IA , SAP Crystal Interactive Analysis, desktop edition , BI-RA-BICS , BI consumer services , Bug Filed