- 'Status of Data field shows as blank (empty)
- The status of data text field on one MultiProvider is empty
- 'Status of data' text element is empty
- The status of the data is showing up incorrectly
- The field 'Last Data Update' can also be empty, as shown at the screenshot below :
- SAP release independent
- BW release independent
Status of Data, TIMESTMP VAL, rsdinfoprovdata, updated timestamp, RRMX, InfoSet, SPO, Data Store Objects, DSO, issue, GET_TOPICALITY_TIME, _MAX_TIMESTMP, RSDINFOPROVDATA, data actuality, , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.