- Can promotion management or Life Cycle Manager (LCM) be used to promote content from higher version to a lower versions of BI4 , 4.1, 4.2 or XI 3.1 ?
- Sometimes, you see some objects fail on execution after moving from a higher patch level to a lower patch level of the BI Platform. Why ?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise (XI) 3.x
- Promotion Management, Lifecycle Management (LCM), Import Wizard
BI, platform, 4.0, 4.1, moving, promotion, migrate, transport, management, lifecycle, backward, compatibility, 3.1, earlier version BI, Previous version of BI , KBA , bpkba , bilcm , backwards , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.