- Column headers missing.
- Fields from the Page Header section are not exported when exporting a report to text format.
- When a wide report is exported to Text format form Crystal Reports, some of the field headings in the Page Header are missing and some are wrapped to a new line.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source with a very wide page.
- Add database fields to the Details section, and Column Headers in the Page Header section.
- Export the report to Text format with default options.
- Open the text file and notice some field headers are missing and that some field headers are wrapped to a new line.
Also, adjusting the Characters Per Inch setting from 12 to 8 causes the Field Headers start to overlap in the text file.
- This issue only occurs when the report width is large.
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01498515
- The issue is resolved in the following product update and above:
- Crystal Reports 2008:
- Fix Pack 3.5
- Fix Pack 4.1
- Service Pack 5
- Crystal Reports
- Exporting to Text
- Page Header Field Headers Wrapped
- Page Header Field Headers Missing
Crystal Reports 2008 V1