- When Using transaction code AJAB to execute Asset Accounting Year-end closing, Error AU076 issued for assets.
- Asset Accounting Year-end Closing can’t be completed due to error AU076.
- Asset is acquired with transaction type 140 (Incidental costs without capitalization).
- Field ‘Depreciation Start Date (ANLB-AFABG)’ in tab: Depreciation Area is entered but field ‘Capitalized on (ANLA-AKTIV)’ in tab 'General' is empty.
- In Asset Explorer (transaction code AW01N) Ordinary depreciation is calculated as normal.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
AU 076, AU268, AU 268, Year end closing, Acquiring, Planned depreciation, Periodic processing , KBA , FI-AA-AA-E , Periodic Posting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.