This note contains product installation troubleshooting tips for Information Steward 4.0 and 4.1 releases. The following areas are covered in this note:
- Installing from UNC path
- Length of installation path
- Uninstall/re-install issues
- SAP Business Objects Information Steward 4.0
- SAP Business Objects Information Steward 4.1
- SAP Information Steward 4.2
IS, BOMM, Metadata Manager, Data Insight, DI, CPB, Package Builder, Data Profiling, Profiler, Metapedia, ADAPT01516162, Error==> 0x80010135: path too long, installation, UNC, network disk, destinationschedulingservice, MM service installer , KBA , EIM-IS , Information Steward , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.