- Missing records.
- No data, or incomplete data set returned on the report.
- Report connecting to Oracle, using a Native Oracle Connection, does not return all the records in Crystal Reports.
- When connecting to a View, a Stored Procedure, or a Command Object, using a Native Oracle connection, it returns no data in Crystal Reports.
- The same View, Sored Procedure, or SQL Query returns data in other applications, but in Crystal Reports returns no data, or an incomplete data set.
- Error: "Database Error ORA-01858: a non-numeric character was found..." when refreshing a report in Crystal Reports based of a native connection to Oracle.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- Oracle 11g
- Oracle 12c
- Oracle 18c
- Oracle 19c
Oracle native connection, CR, Crystal Reports, date, DATE, Date , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.