A formula using the ReportFilterSummary() function fails with a #COMPUTATION error after upgrading to SP3. The formula is created to modify the appearance of the ReportFilterSummary output. The basic form of the formula below includes functions to remove URLEncode information but is not needed to duplicate the issue:
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch InfoView and create a new Web Intelligence document using eFashion universe.
- Add [State] and [Sales revenue] objects to the Result Objects pane and run the query.
- Add a report level filter using the [State] object and set it equal to Florida. The table now shows sales revenue for Florida only.
- Click on the "Report Tile" cell, (or insert a new blank cell), and expose the formula bar.
- In the formula cell type =ReportFilterSummary("Report 1"). The cell will display as Global Report Filters: State Equal Florida
- At the bottom of the report, right-mouse click the Report 1 tab and select "Rename Report". Change the name to "My Report".
- #COMPUTATION will display in the cell.
The formula was created using the name of the report, "Report 1". After upgrading to SP3, user changed the name of the report and later observed the formula was not displaying correctly. Including the name is optional and not needed. If it is specified and later the report name is changed, the formula (function) will fail to produce proper results.
3 ways to correct the issue:
- Do not specify a report name as part of the ReportFilterSummary() function. -OR-
- Change the name in ReportFilterSummary() to match that of the report. -OR-
- Change the name of the report to match the name used in ReportFilterSummary.
WEBI, VARIABLE, FILTER, SUMMARY , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem