- When document security and interactions are not a requirement, a single document instance could be shared between BI Service consumers to reduce memory consumption from servers (application & WebI Processing Server)
- Each session has its own document instance to work with, which consume extra memory
- When few interactions are required on documents and security is not a must, this architecture consumes too much memory
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3
- Web Intelligence
- Business Intelligence Platform
WebI, WebIntelligence, Web Intelligence, share, cache, memory, BI, Services, Svc, Svcs, consumption, usage, resource, load, RAM, mem, webapp, web, application, tomcat, WIPS, Report server, processing, server, proc, WIReportServer, WIReportServer.exe, block, Business Intelligence, BusinessIntelligence, reduce, large, amount, too much, great, more, high, raise, max, ADAPT01513572, ADAPT1513572, ADAPT, 01513572, 1513572 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.